Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Mission

The Living Playbook: A compilation of improv games, forms, exercises and glossary of terms edited by Randy Dixon (Artistic Director of Unexpected Productions). http://www.unexpectedproductions.org/living_playbook.html

The Project:  Play through all 351 entries (and variations) in one year.  Dec 8th 2010 to Dec 7th 2011.

The Living Playbook Project:  It has to be more than just getting through the Playbook, after all it is a Living Playbook.  That’s where you and I come in!  There are so many things to discover through this project and I would love for YOU to help me figure some of them out!

Can ‘Questions Only’ be a beautiful and inspired scene?
Do we REALLY use suggestions?
Is there such a thing as a bad offer?

I intend to get to the bottom of these and so many more questions that us improvisers deal with all the time.  Please read along, follow along and for goodness sake PLAY along with me!

xoCaitlin

1 comment: